Among the Health Benefits of Ginger are Listed Below:
1. Ginger has Antioxidant effect.
Ginger was reported to decrease age-related oxidative stress markers.
2. Ginger has Anti-Inflammatory effect.
Ginger has the ability to decrease inflammation, swelling, and pain.
3. Ginger as an Antinausea agent.
It is the most common and well-established use of ginger in alleviating symptoms of nausea and vomiting
4. Ginger has Anticarcinogenic activities / Anti-Cancer ( The Cancer-Preventive and potential Cancer Therapeutic applications).
The effectiveness of ginger in preventing or suppressing cancer growth has been examined in a variety of cancer types, including lymphoma, hepatoma, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, skin cancer, liver cancer, and bladder cancer
5. Ginger has Cardiovascular-Preventive effect.
Some studies support a protective role for ginger in cardiovascular function
6. Ginger has been used for centuries in treating respiratory illnesses.
A ginger extract may inhibits airway contraction and associated calcium signaling, possibly by blocking plasma membrane calcium channels
7. Ginger may have Antidiabetic effect.
Ginger can help control blood sugar levels
8. Dried ginger may have beneficial effect in treating dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease.
9. Ginger may help to protect the liver from poison and heavy metals.
10. Ginger prevents severe damage to the lungs due to Hyperoxia and Inflammation.